1. Sustainability of Civil Engineering Education in the context of UN S.D.G
2. Ethics an important component of Civil Engineering curriculum.
1. Innovative Infrastructure, design practices and construction technology for sustainability.
2. Infrastructure development for smart and sustainable cities and affordable housing for developing economies.
1. New construction materials and sustainability of infrastructure.
1. Geo technology management, operation & safety.
1. Eco-technologies in pavement design & construction of roads & airports.
2. Traffic Management, operation & safety.
3. New frontiers in Railway technology.
1. Green building concept, design & construction technology & their impact on carbon rating.
2. Landfill management technology for energy production.
3. Industrial waste treatment technologies & water pollution.
1. Water resource management techniques & technologies.
2. GIS and water shed management techniques.
1. Renewable energy, its storage & use.
1. Application of IT in Civil Engineering projects.
2. Modeling for efficient design of Civil Engineering projects.
1. Disaster preparedness, mitigation & rehabilitation.